Data protection statement
The Berliner Häuser Group – consisting of Berliner Häuser Verwaltungs-GmbH, Berliner Häuser Asset Management GmbH and Berliner Häuser Projektmanagement GmbH – offers property, asset and project management services. The services available at www.berliner-haeuser.de have been designed to use as little personal data as possible. ‘Personal data’ means all details pertaining to the personal and factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable individual (known as the ‘data subject’). No data is forwarded for marketing or sales purposes. The statement below explains how and why we collect personal data and what happens to your data.
1. Data controller
The data controller as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Berliner Häuser Verwaltungs-GmbH, Wöhlertstraße 12–13, 10115 Berlin, Germany, represented by its directors Elenore Kaufhold and Jochen Beutgen.
2. Data protection officer
The data protection officer is:
Webersohn & Scholtz – external data protection
WS Datenschutz GmbH – external data protection – Meinekestraße 13, 10719 Berlin, Germany, www.ws-datenschutz.de
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact Webersohn & Scholtz by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Which data is collected?
When you visit our website, our Web servers temporarily record each access request in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access request
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Volume of data transferred
- Notification of whether the request was successful
- Data identifying the browser and operating system used
- Referring website
- Name of your internet service provider
This data is processed for the purpose of enabling use of the website (establishing a connection), system security, technical administration of the network infrastructure and optimising the online offering. The IP address is only assessed if our network infrastructure and/or the network infrastructure of our internet provider is accessed. If you use our contact form, we will store your name, e-mail address and the comments you leave, including your chosen subject line. The data you provide is only used to process your query.
4. How long is my data kept?
Your data is only kept for the length of time it takes to process your query. It is subsequently deleted in line with the statutory requirements.
5. What rights do I have?
- You have the right to receive information concerning which data is stored about you on request, free of charge.
- You have a right to deletion of your data as soon as it may no longer be stored.
- You have a fundamental right to withdraw consent for the future use of your personal data at any time.
6. This statement is subject to change
We reserve the right to change this data protection statement whilst observing the statutory requirements.
Text prepared: May 2018